Chork's Puzzles


Welcome to Chork's Puzzles (Revived)! Feeling inspired to create my own puzzles again, I've decided to set new challenging puzzles to boggle you all once again! (:

To ask for hints, or to give the answer to a puzzle, post in the "comments" section at the bottom right hand corner of each puzzle! Solutions to a puzzle can be found on the solutions site, chorkssolutions.blogspot.com (:

Happy solving! (:

Monday, June 12, 2006

Chork's Puzzle 13

Difficulty Rating: 3

Since I have been getting requests to post puzzles of different nature, I have decided to create a SPOT THE DIFFERENCE puzzle! (: In the first picture, I present to you a scene on my table:


In the second picture, it is supposed to be the same scene of my table, taken from a slightly different angle.


However, if you are quick enough, you would have realised that besides being taken from a different angle, there are some changes to the things on my table - in fact 9 in total!

Unlike other puzzles where you have to post the full solution, you can post partial solutions to this puzzle (ie only some of the 9 differences) and let others finish it up for you!

Can you spot the 9 differences?
If you know the answer, post it in the comments section of this post.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home